Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer's Winding Down...

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by but I'm thankful for all I've been able to accomplish. As always, thanks to all of you for your kindness and support. You have no idea how much your sweet emails mean to me.

I'm just now putting the finishing touches on the the October cover of Fandangle Magazine. I needed to mix a healthy living theme with Halloween -- it was a lot of fun! I'll post a link when the magazine goes online. Also, I received word from Rita Mills, director of ABC Publishing, that my preliminary sketch has been accepted. I'm now ready to do the final. This is so exciting!

For those of you who have asked (and please excuse me mentioning writing on this blog again!) I am going to be doing Good Things Utah again this year. I'm currently slated to appear in September. I understand there will be a studio audience and everyone will receive a free copy of my book, Peach 101. I'm also going to be doing the Channel 2 morning show. I'll post dates and times when I get them.

All the best,

~lori

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...