Saturday, August 04, 2007

LDS Artist and Author?

I've been wondering if I should change the title of this blog to "LDS Artist and Author." This past year, my writing has taken a back seat to illustration but in the last few weeks writing is fast catching up! I've just been hired as a deluxe editor writer for the Homemaking Cottage and I have some very special works in progress, such as my children's book, Tess and the Essay.

As I contemplated whether or not to cover both my art and writing on this blog, a new opportunity presented itself - a brand new writing blog that I'll start in September with several LDS authors I really admire. I'm so excited!

So, thats that. I'll now have a place to talk about my writing (I'll post details as soon as we're ready to go online) and I'll keep this blog mainly for art. However, I hope you don't mind if, once in awhile, I tell you about what I'm writing. It seems that the two parts of my life are becoming increasingly intertwined.

All the best,

~lori

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...