Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Young Women Values Books

I just finished the new Young Women's Values Book! The book contains pockets that correspond to all the values. The pockets can be used to store quotes, stories, and scriptural references for each value. More pockets -- which are just plain white envelopes decorated with my YW papers -- can easily be added.
A HUGE thanks to the design team at Just Bee Scrapin' for their assistance. I couldn't have done it without them. Thanks guys! The download and instructions for making the books will soon be online. I'll post a link as soon as its available.
Take a look at the photos and let me know what you think.

Best,

~lori

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing i've seen and a good way to remember experiences in young womens and value experiences. Could i see your other pages? my email is lisacarson007@hotmial.com thanks

Lisa said...

Hey i was still wondering if I could see your other pages. I think its way cut. My email is lisacarson007@hotmail.com or my blog is lisamariecarson.blogspot.com. Thanks

Lu said...

Muito lindo !!! Adorei a ideia desse livro dos valores !!! Obrigada por compartilhar algo tão inspirador !!! lumarcok41@hotmail.com. Merry Christmas !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...