Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Long Time...

It's been a long time since I've posted. A lot has happened; a much needed vacation in California was one of the best things, the deaths of two of my closest friends were the worst.

Though I didn't find time to post, I did continue to draw. My favorite project was a set of three Christmas angels. One is modeled after my friend, Stacy Eyre, who died of leukemia on December 17. I named the angel Hope. You can see portions of all three angel posters at:

http://www.lorinawyn.blogspot.com/

My Stacy angel, Hope, is the blond one at the top of the page.

New for 2008:

Debra Woods Hamilton at Latter-day Village released my Girl's Camp Collection for 2008 last week:

http://latter-dayvillage.com/pages/Art/lorinawyn/GirlsCamp/index.html

There are some great ideas for stuff to make with the collection like little bags, camp flags, bandanas, and NEW certification charms!

Sincere thanks to all of you who purchased the 2007 Young Women's Values Digital Art Collection. It has been sold all over the world! I appreciate your comments and support and I'm thrilled that you are enjoying it.

The 2008 Young Women's Values Collection will have all the same features you told me you loved about the 2008 collection: scrapbook paper, note cards, bookmarks, etc. plus many more new features that will enhance all your Young Women projects. I'll give you a sneak preview later this week!

As always,

~lori

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...