Thursday, September 13, 2007

James Dashner

Okay, it's true. I've never met James Dashner and I've never read any of his books. I have, however, read rave reviews about his writing, my daughter thinks the music on his website is creepy but appealing, and I think he has an honest face.

That's why, when I read this morning on his blog, The Dashner Dude, that he was promoting his new book I decided I wanted to help. And, yes, I also wanted the free book -- the ARC, please, James. Autographed would be great!

Seriously, reading his books is one of those things I've always wanted to do and I'm looking forward to it. With a nice, honest face like his, I just know James has to be a wonderful writer.

Please visit his blog: http://www.jamesdashner.blogspot.com/ and let's help build the Dashner fan base.

All the best, James!

~lori

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...