Saturday, March 24, 2007

Going Digital


I'm going digital.

After many years of wonderful partnerships with the stores that carry my products, I've decided to make several of my designs available online. At present, Debra Woods Hamilton, creator of Latter-dayVillage.com, will carry most of my LDS designs. She currently has a collection of Young Women values stickers, bookmarks and scrapbooking items. You can find them by clicking on the links at the right. Debra has also agreed to carry a some of my Huckleberry Moose scrapbook papers. Again, please click on the link at the right to find them.

Debra is wonderful to work with and I'm excited to be affiliated with Latter-day Village. I'm in the process of designing a YW camp collection for Latter-day Village's Download Depot and will also be working on some designs for Fall.

I'm in the process of fine tuning agreements with other Internet vendors who are interested in carrying my art and I'll keep you posted on new developments. My cards and bookmarks will still be in stores but the bulk of my work will soon be available only online.

If you're interested in what Debra is carrying, check out Latter-day Village by clicking on the links at the right. There, you can download and print my art files to use over and over again for great projects like flyers, posters, bulletin boards, cards, invitations and anything else you can think of! Most folks say they like that idea. For those who would still like to buy my products already printed, I'll soon have info here on how you can do that. If you have any questions, please send me an email and I'll help you find the art or products you're looking for.

All the best!

~lori


1 comment:

Lasgirl said...

I think it is a very productive and "moving forward" Idea, I am LDS and I Love your art , Good Luck !
-Las girl

my blog is lasgirl.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...